Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you in the Northeast, you probably feel the same pain I did on Thursday. Weds was warm, sunny, and a perfect day to stretch out my nearly new bike. I put the snowblower away, started planning a few rides with friends, and thinking about some mods. Then the weatherman said maybe an inch or two. I figured, I wouldn't even take the snowblower out of the shed in the back yard. Well, Friday, after the kids' school got cancelled, and inch #7 was coming down, that all changed. The bike went back on the tender, the snowblower made the long trek back uphill, and I was outside, but not the way I wanted to be. The bigger irony of it all is that Saturday was 50+, but the roads were still not totally clean. Today was the honey do list, so there goes any chance for a few.

· Registered
749 Posts
Sometimes mother nature enjoys a little prank or two. She was exceptionally nice to us here in the Pacific Northwest this weekend. Nice ride yesterday and yard work in a short sleeved shirt today, but, it's still only March and winter may have a few last gasps left.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.