Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Glad you lived to ride

The shield looks beefy enough to hold up, but, more importantly, welcome back to the pavement. Glad you are riding again. Jim

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
In the other post you mentioned you might be swapping out the speedo, any ideas on what you'll use in it's place?
Sam

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://www.electrosport.com/electrosport_speedo_2700.html

The AC2802 is the one that works on my spirit. It has a tach and a actual engine computer telling me time running on a trip as well as over all. It is also in billit aluminum. I will do that next.

Thanks for the good wishes. Today I took the exact route I took when I got hit. It was surreal but also confirmed my commitment to riding again, also I had the body armor my wife bought me.

As for the windshield, it is much wider then my last one, is VERY pleasant and makes the bike feel a little bigger ( it handles the same). My one complain is that is runs lower then the previous shield and thus I hear the engine a bit more, but that’s not bad for me, i love the sound of my v-twin.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures, Dragoon. Your shots are just what I was looking for. I was wondering if the red Fats would look overpowering...not the case. Looks like the red hue is a close match to the paint. I like that the color is not opaque. Now I just have to place my order....

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was amazed because I woo was worried that it would be the “ruby” they say it was, but in full daylight, it is easy to see that they are almost identical colors. Also, on behalf of the windshield itself, I have done 100 miles today on it and must admit I am very happy with the product. You can easily see everything including through the tinted part. There is no distortion (god knows how they achieved that because there is a slight concave to it. It takes 30 second to remove and after coating it with liquid glass all over, it is looking real good. Glad you all approve.
:lol:
Cheers

Pau

P.S when ordering, dont forget the mounting hardware, it is NOT included.l

·
Registered
628 Posts
bike

Yo,

Great looking bike. Great color.

I noitced a bicycle in the garage behind your beauty in pic nimber 2. Is that little bike a future biker's bicycle?

Jim

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: bike

Donald1684 said:
Yo,

Great looking bike. Great color.

I noitced a bicycle in the garage behind your beauty in pic nimber 2. Is that little bike a future biker's bicycle?

Jim
Jim

Not as far as his mom is concerned, My oldest caught the flying bug when he was a kid and I had the PPL. He spent hours in the ****pit with me, but strangely enjoyed it more then anything else he could imagine. He is training to be a flight officer. No interest in bikes for him. To each his own,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts