1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of two headlights

The above is the Real Skull Headlight

This one is from Skull Enterprises

The second one runs around 300-350 cheaper, but it is my opinion that it shows where it counts..mounted on a bike.

·
Premium Member
8,857 Posts
:shock: OooOoooOoooo.. You gonna?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
The detail on the pricy one is much better. However you can probably put the accents on with a paint brush. My only concern would be your forward visibility during night riding, would they give you enough light to see ahead?

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
I like the smiley one better. But I'm a happy guy.:mrgreen:

However I'd rather have a week-old dead cat dangling from my forks than either one of those hideousities.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I like the smiley one better. But I'm a happy guy.:mrgreen:

However I'd rather have a week-old dead cat dangling from my forks than either one of those hideousities.
Mike, a week-old dead cat could make a mess. I was reading the thread, reminding myself that it's his bike. He's absolutely allowed to bolt on any such nonsense he wants to.
Have you seen any GWRRA people with the stuffed animals attached? Again, I''m not a snob. Not some kind of elitist with my nose in the air. BUT, just as those people are allowed to put skulls and stuffed animals on their bike, I'm allowed to think of a Shriner clown's cartoon car participating in a parade. That big horn with the squeeze bulb.
Honk, Honk.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
My only concern would be your forward visibility during night riding, would they give you enough light to see ahead?
Enough light to see 'a head'... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Sorry...

·
Registered
99' Valkyrie/North Central Indiana
9,437 Posts
What ever you want CD just NO bikiinis! :D

The 1st. one is definitely higher quality and has a better grin so to speak.

·
Premium Member
8,857 Posts
^^^ ... :roll: .. Didya hafta? :neutral: .. That image had just yesterday vacated my noggin'... Thanks Dude! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
99' Valkyrie/North Central Indiana
9,437 Posts
Mark that image has been with me longer than it has with you! You ought to see my therapy bills. :-(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts