Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You don't always see everything that is in the picture when you take the picture.. tell me what you see.... the only editing done was a mild crop and a contrast rate of +1, nothing was individually altered

Taken today at Screw Auger Falls, Grafton State park, rte 26 Maine

I have many more pics and was planning to share them as a week in review but I just had to share this one tonight.

·
Registered
12 Posts
...not seeing it? It's a nice pic, but is there something that is supposed to stick out?

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interpretive art! No one else has seen the two sets of object we clearly see..gotta love it!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Looks like a face protruding from the rocks in the upper right... Don't see the other...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle App

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
I see a line of giant faces all heading into the cave on both sides. The first on the right appears to be peering into the cave opening with a rather large grin.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Faces it is...

At least three distinct ones...

Also there is a rock at 12 o'clock that would fit the description "Golgotha".

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so now some of you have seen some of what we see and some have some the other

·
Registered
368 Posts
I see George Washington! Looks like he is taking a snooze whilst laying in the pool.

·
Registered
673 Posts
At the top of the pic, to the right of the cave, it looks like someone in a robe staring into the water.

·
Registered
12 Posts
In the pool there are two formations which look like a pair of dolphins or manatees lounging just below the surface. Their "noses" are pointing southwest and their tails northeast...???!!! Yes/No??

·
Registered
183 Posts
I need to smoke what you're smoking CD, cause I don't see much... no faces, no woman, no dead presidents... but maybe a turtle on the right. Very nice pic though...

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
...CD please do not disclose the location of this picture...I see the Virgin Mary in the rocks and that means there is gonna be a bunch of Mexicans in your neighborhood...:shock::shock:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I see a very nice view. One that I can ponder for quite some time.

That cave looks very inviting, in more ways than one.

Nice one CD!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts