Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this Foroum consits of mainly Americans and Canadians. But this little Aussie just wants to say to all the other Aussies who visit here, and the Honarary Aussies like Chuck & Merry .................

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So start up the barbie and crack a can, and hope you all have a great day on January 26.

·
Registered
79 Posts
aussieron said:
I know this Foroum consits of mainly Americans and Canadians. But this little Aussie just wants to say to all the other Aussies who visit here, and the Honarary Aussies like Chuck & Merry .................

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So start up the barbie and crack a can, and hope you all have a great day on January 26.
Back at ya.

I've met only a couple of Australians, but I have to say so far I've liked them all. :D

Ted

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
My wife being a NSW Sheila never said a thing about it today. I will have to remind her.

Happy Aussie Day. Drink a VB for me.

Chris

·
Registered
949 Posts
I have always wanted to see Australia,

Only problem I think would be the language barrier

ba dum bump!!

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Happy Australia Day Ron......

Damn, I would love to be there for another Australian BBQ - the last one I attended was a blast? :wink: :wink:

Say Hi to the wife and kiddles (ok young adults) from us.

FYI Shrek - Ron drinks Southern Comfort!! I didn't even know you could buy that stuff north of the Mason Dixon line :lol: I was shocked to see it in Australia. :shock:

·
Registered
949 Posts
cbjr0256 said:

Damn, I would love to be there for another Australian BBQ - the last one I attended was a blast? :wink: :wink:

FYI Shrek - Ron drinks Southern Comfort!! I didn't even know you could buy that stuff north of the Mason Dixon line :lol: I was shocked to see it in Australia. :shock:
????
Ok, I don't get it

Never drank alcohol in my life...used a few time as an incendiary device and astringent , but never consumed it.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
shrek said:
cbjr0256 said:

????
Ok, I don't get it

Never drank alcohol in my life...used a few time as an incendiary device and astringent , but never consumed it.
Sorry Shrek, I should have directed that post at Christopher.....VB is Victoria Bitter a popular Australian Beer....Southern Comfort is a flavored whisky.....

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
G'day Ron,

Howya going?

Happy Aussie Day to you and all the Aussie forum members.

Enjoy your day and try not to get too blotto! :D

Cheers!

·
Registered
949 Posts
cbjr0256 said:
shrek said:
cbjr0256 said:

????
Ok, I don't get it

Sorry Shrek, I should have directed that post at Christopher.....VB is Victoria Bitter a popular Australian Beer....Southern Comfort is a flavored whisky.....
Not to worry, I was just being facetious. I knew what you meant. :wink:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I happen to know what most think of Foster's But, I sure liked the Tooeies dark. Don't know if I spelled to right, but that doesn't mean I don't remember a great beer when I've had one. So, "Bob's your uncle there mate"

·
Registered
1994 Honda Shadow VT1100C. 1993 Honda VF750C Magna.
1,379 Posts
Ronnie boy

I am just too humiliated by the thrashing your blokes gave that bunch of gurls we sent over to give you a little cricket practice to even post on your thread. So there! Yah, boo and sucks!

*Collector ambles off humming 'Land of Hope and Glory' to himself*

Collector

PS: Have a great day. :lol: Have one for me. In fact, have several for me, cos I don't drink. :lol:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Leave it to Australia to celebrate the fourth of July on January twenty sixth.
Happy Birthday Australia!
Glen

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Good on 'ya, mate. And pay no attention to Graham...he's just petulant because he can no longer ship his tax cheats over to the penal colony for their rightful comeuppance. :lol:

True story: while my kids were attending the international school in Rangoon, Burma, the school put on a "national day" event where all the kids were supposed to come to school dressed in their national costumes. So the Indians came in saris and sarongs, the Thais in classical dance costume, the Americans dressed as cowboys, the Canadian as voyageurs, etc. -- and the Aussie kids all came in striped prison uniforms with dirt smeared on their faces!

·
Registered
749 Posts
In your honor I popped the top on my second can of Pepsi Cola for the day. I'll have to pass on the barbie though... it's only 32° F and foggy outside. :D

·
Registered
1994 Honda Shadow VT1100C. 1993 Honda VF750C Magna.
1,379 Posts
MikeB said:
Good on 'ya, mate. And pay no attention to Graham...he's just petulant ...........
Michael

I am not being petulant. It ith thinply that we taught thoth bathdardth how to play with the leather and willow and now they think they can jutht beat uth into a thoe box and it will be perfectly fine.

Well it ithn't. And if you keep thaying it ith, I thall thtamp my ickle feet and thcream and thcream until I am thick. Tho there. :wink:

Little (Lord) Fauntleroy

1 - 20 of 34 Posts