Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I get a roster of Southern New England riders?

New member here but not new to riding. I ride with two neighbors and would love to ride with more friends. If you are from Rhode Island, southern Mass, Eastern CT, and would love to join, please post here.

We are not crazy racing riders. Just ride for fun. One neighbor has a 2009 Harley Sportster 1400CC. Another neighbor has a Suzuki scooter 400cc (that thing goes fast, trust me). I have a 2005 Honda Shadow VT750 spirit.

We mainly ride during weekend and holidays. But we are also planning on some later afternoons.

·
Registered
258 Posts
It would be nice to ride with more people. Your just a little far from me. I'm in southern CT

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
19 Posts
Southern RI rider here... Just bought my 1100, in registration process now. RI makes things far harder than necessary. I would love to find a group to ride with...

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
S.CT is a bit far.

ScullBones, if you want, you can join our ride. We may ride this Sunday.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Several of us from southeastern Mass. Ride nights after work. Usually gather in Braintree Mass., Or Quincy area. Rides cover the south shore, occasionally down to Cape cod. Mostly using back roads. Some Highway, only to get around construction on the secondary roads.

It's getting late in the season though, the days are shorter so we have fewer people showing up for the rides. Last week we only had 4 bikes. Down from the norm of 8 to 12.

Dom

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
It's late in the season but I'm glad I looked in this section, I'm in New Bedford Ma. and a short jump to the cape and not a bad ride to Newport either, I actually have a small group that does a Newport run every couple of weeks in the summer. Maybe in spring some of us can hook up for a few rides.

Dauntae

·
Registered
196 Posts
Looks Like Friday, Yes the day after Thanksgiving, A ride is planned. Start point will be in Hull Mass. The ride will be a back road ride down to the Bridgewater Area, then down into The Newbedford area. Again, all back roads. Time : 11:00 am Until 4:30. we want to be done before rush hour.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My name is Rudy (rudster69) on here but I am from Tiverton, R.I. and me and my wife love to hook up with new people and have no problem riding to where ever to meet!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I live right on the border of MA/CT in Southwick, MA on the Congamond Lakes. Pretty neat area to ride.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I live in Assonet Ma, near Fall River on the southern coast of Mass. I just got a bike, once I'm ready to ride in a group I'd love to come out with you guys.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I live in Assonet Ma, near Fall River on the southern coast of Mass. I just got a bike, once I'm ready to ride in a group I'd love to come out with you guys.
I used to live in Assonet, I'm not too far away and some nice riding out that way through Middleboro and That area, Maybe we could meet up and do a little riding before you get into bigger groups.

Bruce

·
Registered
67 Posts
Pembroke MA - South Shore - roughly halfway between Boston and Sagamore bridge.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts