Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...hey neighbors...

...Mike R. and i are planning on a little ride along the Lake Huron Shoreline...we will cross at Marine City to Sombra and up St. Clair parkway to Churchill then up to Lakeshore Road...plans are to go through Grand Bend, Bayfield, Goderich and maybe a little further...return route depends on if any of you canucks want to join us and take a different route back...

...let us know!...

..this coming Sunday July 3rd...

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Would love to hook up with you guys. I just crossed into Pt Huron yesterday and the lineup at Bluewater Bridge was 1 hr. Sombra Ferry should be much quicker.

I'm about 40 min from Grand Bend but can head closer to Lakeshore.

Phil.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Plus, at the ferry (at least on the Canadian side, they put motorcycles on first, so you go right to the front of the line! Have a good time! Nancy and I are moved out to New Mexico now.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Would love to hook up with you guys. I just crossed into Pt Huron yesterday and the lineup at Bluewater Bridge was 1 hr. Sombra Ferry should be much quicker.

I'm about 40 min from Grand Bend but can head closer to Lakeshore.

Phil.
Get a hold of Doug for plans to meet up with us, he knows the area.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
****, I can't meet up. Hope you have a great ride!
...bummer you can't go...the plan is to run up the coast as far as possible then an alt route back down...maybe next time...it's not like you are that far...;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.