Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sos: 98 Shadow vt750 c3 looking for a part: Special Assembly Bolt part number 90020-MBA 600" Please no scammers. I have reached across Canada from coast to coast to coast and also the States too. The only place was Illinois and they can't find any, they should have four but no go. I even reached out to a friend in Kyoto to check with Honda in Japan to see if I can get it four. Does anyone have some lying around Household hardware Automotive tire Auto part Engineering Cylinder
Rectangle Font Magenta Screenshot Parallel
?

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,602 Posts
These hold the "fins" on to the heads ?
The rubbers are available as a separate part if you have the "bolt". Salvage yard for the bolt and Revz.... for the rubbers ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These hold the "fins" on to the heads ?
The rubbers are available as a separate part if you have the "bolt". Salvage yard for the bolt and Revz.... for the rubbers ?
Like i mentioned, I have checked all salvage yards in the Province, called all Honda Dealers across Canada and even checked with "Bolt Supply" shop in Lethbridge, AB and no go...A friend of mine "engineer" suggested getting it machined, but surely to God there has to be some somewhere????

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
18,752 Posts
If you just need one here is one on ebay=

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
18,752 Posts
Here are a couple with different number but may work the same=

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
18,752 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
6mm bolts with the longest threads you can find. Dowel pins and a ground down rubber grommet. Shove that in the hole over the dowel or no room, leave the dowel out. Grind the trumped up setup with the studs having enough threads and all. spin the stud over and make sure you can spin a nut on it, because that's the side you send into the cylinder, then double nut the uncut side, and send the cut side home with blue locker. Now you have the clean side to spin the nuts on and off.

Signed,
Meguyveering the obsolete

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Compare it to the one with the bracket under it, shows 3mm longer, if it's just the threads, see if the hole is deep enough or trim the threads

BOLT ASSY., SPECIAL (6X25)

90030-MBA-000

And let me look in my stash... Edit: nothing in the stash.

Reactions: "Captain D"
1 - 11 of 11 Posts