Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever I have any issues or concerns, I always rely on the response of litnin & Spirit_1100 in providing their knowledge and expertise and I am deeply grateful for the time they take to help out. I also love to read their response in the assistance of others.

I would like to extend thanks to these two fellas and on behalf of the Honda Shadow Discussion form community we salute you!

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
AAWWHH SHUCKS !!!

You are going to give a guy a big head. (Of course, I am talking about Litnin...I don't suffer from that problem. :lol: :lol: :lol: )

You are most welcome Bikervas. Anytime I can help...just let me know.

Joe

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
No problem! Glad we could help out.

As Spirit_1100 said, anytime we can help, just give us a shout!

... and thanks for the thanks!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Would you believe, I have to thank both those folks for the same thing. I have often referred newbes to them for the answer to their questions.

This is what makes HSN the most valuable resource for almost everything Honda (or V-twins).

Keep up the good work gents ( and I use the term gents loosely).

Cheers

Dragoon

G

·
May I also add Chrombe to the list? Wait a minute, I don't ask for permission I just do, and Chrombe is a great source of advice and information.

Kudos should go out to many board members, there are things going on behind the scenes all thetime with good people not only giving advice, but their time and sweat to help folks..hats of guys and gals

·
Registered
16 Posts
I also would like to join in giving praise. I am new here, but I really enjoy seeing all of the expertice(sp). Special thanks to Joe for using his resources to provide help to others, That is what I call SELFLESS.

Thanks again Joe, and everyone else.

Paul

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I am pleased to second CRAZY dave.

Here's to the selfless assistance provided by each of the three mentioned above and to all of the good members of this wonderful resource called hondashadow.net.

So does that load of sappiness give away the fact that the bike is out of hibernation?!? YEAH! Smiles, smiles, smiles.

- Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.