Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a 2002 Spirit exhaust fit on a 2000 Sabre without too much modification? I'm mainly worried about the bends in the tubes, they look like they are the same but I am not 100% sure on that.

Damian

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
The bend on the pipe for the rear cylinder is not the same. If there is any interference it will be with the sidecover. However the stock Sabre pipe crosses at a higher point than the stock Spirit pipe so putting a Spirit exhaust on a Sabre most likey will not cause an issue there. Were the switch going the other way there would probably be a need to change the side cover. All other mounting points are the same. It should be an easy swap.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I wish I could find a thread that covered this but if memory serves me correct, a spirit exhaust will not fit on a sabre due to the side cover.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im grave digging. I ordered a sabre side cover today just to see if it will fit the spirit. Too many oeople have asked this question and i have yet to find a 100% true and correct answer. If anyone knows,please chine in,snd i will go ahead and order the pipes. Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Did you have the single exhaust on it before...do you still have it...if so would you be interested in selling...Let me know...
Thanks; Skid...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts