Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay now, go easy on me for this simple question please.
I read and know there's several of you here who own more than one motorcycle. Some have both the Shadow and Harley Sportster or have owned both in the past.
Can you give me a few of the pros and cons comparing to two please....

Riding in the past couple weeks for the first time in 35 years I've put about 300 miles on my bike and I love my new to me 06 Spirit with the Cobra pipes but there's that Sportster thing that's still haunting me. Never been on a Harley in my life other than setting on a few at a used dealership.
Friend at work took my Honda for a ride this week and said " Damn, that's so much better than dads Sportster both in handling and ride."

Just for fun last night in the wee hours I visited a couple HD web sites just to read and it's much different than here. Looks like more riding and fun here while those boys seem to be doing a lot of trouble shooting and work over there...
More questions being asked about " what's wrong with my bike "
Not flaming anyone or bike hyping... Just trying to learn a few things after being gone 35 years.
Thanks !

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Go ride one and you will see, hear, and feel the differences for yourself.
Thanks guys, yep this is what I really need to do to get over this fever...
My riding is pretty limited working 6 days a week so all I really want is something nice to ride around local. I'm not one with time for taking bike trips and such I kind of like the bobber type bikes that are low slow and loud...:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.