Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi guys, Yogie, you did not say if it is a 750 spirit or an 1100. It would help to compare with HD cause you also have 2 sportsters, the 883 and the 1200.
So for me 883 HD should be compared with the 750 spirit. On that level, i go for Honda, it is smoother, more comfy and can go for longer rides than the HD. I felt like riding with a tree tronc under my bum with the HD. Evrery year i try new bikes at the dealers to see what is new and what would be an upgrade to my ride. Every year i try a few HD's. When my budget was for 750's size, the best bike for me was the Honda 750 ACE. When the budget was enough to upgrade to bigger bore, i went for the Kawasaki vulcan classic 1500 FI. I have my vulcan for 10 yrs now and the only bike i would trade it for would be the victory cross country. HD is not on the list, although they look the best, but what i get for my money, comfort, performance, reliability, does not worth it for me. I am better off with Honda, Kawasaki and Victory.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.