Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the best way to say something to your passenger while riding? I found that turning your head and talking to them is not a good idea.......

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
text a message? Seriously We usually have no problem communicating while riding, when she wants to convey something she will lean into my left ear, and when I want to convey something I simply scream HANG ON WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've started trying to use some of the SCUBA hand signals to communicate similar things on the bike. The only real difference is down means 'slow' and up means 'speed up' as opposed to descend and ascend (sorta opposite meaning while riding than SCUBA)

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Nice thing about the bike... I don't have to listen to my wife, telling me how to drive. She can't figure out what I'm pointing at, too bad.

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Hand signals. My wife is on another bike, always, so I don't worry about passengers usually. I never turn my head from the road.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
The Scala G4 does not work that close together :(.

Since I mostly ride thew wing now with my boy on the back, it's very quiet behind that windshield and easy to hear him talk.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts