Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using 2nd hand cheap throw over saddlebags on my '06 750 Spirit for awhile now with no support brackets. I'll soon be looking for new bags but I would also like a better mounting system. I like the idea of the Easy mounts and Ghosts mounts but neither make a model for the chain driven SS750's. Do any of you other 02-06 SS750 owners have anything similar to the Easy brackets? Last resort would be to buy (or make) saddle bag support brackets and zip tie the bags to them. I'm also not against relocating the rear turn signals so I can use larger bags. Does everyone use one of those universal relocation kits for $20 or is there a better one for the SS750?

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have on '03 750 Spirit. I've been researching and found that Saddlemen makes bags that fit it perfectly. They even have a chart on their website that tells which bags fit best. Some even have turn signal cutouts so you don't have to relocate your signals. Also a few that have shock cutouts.

Saddlebag Metric Fitment

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, I ordered a pair of the ghost brackets day before yesterday. All I need now is to find the right set of bags. I'm looking at the Saddleman Express Slants that have a cut out for the shocks. I don't think my current bags are going to work with the new brackets unless I relocate the turn signals. If I buy the Saddleman bags, I won't have to move the lights.

CJH, it looks like you moved your lights. What bags do you use?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts