Honda Shadow Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
I found this loop - Motorcycle Roads (MO): Catawissa Loop

It's about 80-90 miles. Instead of hitting 44, we can take 67 south to 30/Gravois and then Gravois Rd west towards the rest of the loop and then once we get back to the MM/30 intersection those of us who live north can split off from those who live south and we can continue on until we hit our respective exits - or we can meet back at Mile 277 at the end of the ride to regroup and then we can all head out.

I'm good with whatever.

Edit: I recreated the Catawissa Loop into Google Maps (or at least, pretty close) - Mile 277 Tap & Grill to Route W - Google Maps

Looks good. Stay in touch.

Hey guys, I'm north St. Louis, in Florissant. I ride with the CMA out of St. Charles. :) I've been on the forums for a bit but got quiet over the winter. Just traded in my 750 for an 1100 today. So excited! My husband is going to bring it home this Friday for me while I'm at work. Maybe we can meet up for a ride sometime. I liked the map loop, looks like fun!

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Good to meet you! Congrats on the new bike, I thought about getting a new bike this season, but it may have to wait until next year... me and the missus are looking for a new house first.

If you and your husband are up for a ride this Saturday, we'd love to have you along! Maybe tomorrow I'll make an actual event post about it with all the links and info in one place.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

. . . Maybe tomorrow I'll make an actual event post about it with all the links and info in one place.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I sent you a PM with my cell number so that we might exchange texts and work out details . . . Are you familiar with the route? I'm new to Missouri roads, so I'm not.

As you said earlier, it might be good to be certain we are all on the same page with regard to riding style, personality, etc. It does look good. I'm dealing with arthritis, so it needs to be 60 degrees or above--or at least in that neighborhood.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.