Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know about the forecast yet but I've got next Sunday open for a ride.
Meeting place to be determined depending on who decides to show. Lombard works for me. I'll defer on the route to those with more experience. I've got all day so I'm flexible on the time although I'd like a morning departure. Hopefully the weather will at least be dry. So all you Chicagoland riders that have been itching for a ride, how about it?

Helmut

·
Registered
103 Posts
Starved Rock sounds good to me. Where in Chicago are you? I am in the Oak Lawn area. It is so nice I am going back out for another ride now. Tomorrow I will be out again as it will be 75 and sunny. Rain is in the forecast for next weekend but that changes daily. Keep in touch and email at: [email protected]
Lorre

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bikerlady

I'm in Lombard but can meet up wherever. I've got a family gathering today so not a good day for a ride. Work tomorrow but I'll be riding in to work. Just keep an eye out for the weather. As long as it's not raining I'm a go for Sunday.

Helmut

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey Helmut,

Now they call for sunny and in the low 50s. I say we will ride for sure if it doesn't rain. Where exactly is Lombard? We can meet up somewhere for sure but need to keep in contact. I appreciate you emailing me direct so we can plan this for sure.
Please email me at: [email protected]
I will check the forum daily, but like to be in direct contact with my biker friends that I ride and/or plan on riding with.
[/img]

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey Helmut,

I have been watching the weather closely and now they call for a chance of showers. I will keep a close eye on the weather and email you saturday with a yes or no for Starved Rock. So far 2 can't make it and it seems like it just might be you and I with my boyfriend on back. Weather permitting we will ride on sunday.

Take care and chat soon
Lorre

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.