Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my bike on wednesday and yesterday I spent all day working on my stock exhaust. I removed the baffles and also cut off about 3 inches from each pipe in a diagonal outward facing direction. I thought it looked pretty cool and it sure sounds a lot better. I will eventually be getting V&H short pipes all black but this will get me by until I get the new ones. Check it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Only bad thing is that if you want to try and sell off a factory exhaust it is now crapped up and you won't get a dime for it. You could have at least put it on C-list for $75 toward your aftermarket fantasy.

Now, you have a piece of scrap metal.

JMO....

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Only bad thing is that if you want to try and sell off a factory exhaust it is now crapped up and you won't get a dime for it. You could have at least put it on C-list for $75 toward your aftermarket fantasy.

Now, you have a piece of scrap metal.

JMO....
*** We interupt this regularly scheduled program for a brief announcement: ***

Waaaaaay off topic here, but I know now where you get those sig pics Mark, hahahaaaaaaaaaaa ... Skullcandy Blog Scare the crap out of yourself. ... Got an email from them and a link. :p Funny stuff!

*** Now back to the program. *** ... Sorry. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
12,291 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea i know thats the bad part but I will not be doing anything for about 4-5 months to it. And when I change my exhaust I want to do the air filter as well as a tune up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.