Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a funny story for you all .

So last weekend we took are bikes out of storage and check everything , get them all cleaned and get new stuff and new oil and everything is all set so we drove them home and put them in the garage and then go to mass for the week. We come back up this weekend and we got like a crap load of snow ! so now we got to wait for it all to melt again and wait for the sand to go away and then we can go back out riding again

·
Registered
8 Posts
Snow, please leave!

I'm sick of snow, it snows here every halloween and stays until the end of April, so right now I'm being as patient as I possible can waiting to get the bike out of storage, its been in storage now for almost 7 months,... :( did I mention my 04 Aero is the first bike I have owned in over 20 years, bought last summer, so this waiting thing is all new to me :roll:
db

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i know during the ski season i was fine for a while then after that i was like sew this , i just wanna ride my bike. i told my father a few weeks ago that i just wanted to go out and ride even if theres sand on the roads

·
Registered
61 Posts
well its not quite that bad here but it was 80 tues. and wed. it was snowing but not enough for any accumulation but hey this is ohio if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes and it'll change :lol:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Flanny I'm with you my friend. We got about 5 inches here. I am right near the Mass border in NH. I rode about 3 times so far this year when it was in the 60's about a month ago. We're getting there though. Just be patient.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Re: Snow

biglpierson said:
We never get snow here, only heat from the sun. I always wanted to play in the snow but it will never happen here, you are so lucky to have a white x-mass. Already in the mid 80's here.
My wife says a White Christmas is ok, but the rest of winter needs to go! I must say, I'm starting to agree. I don't mind the snow - Problem is that for what ever reason, everyone around our area will get the big snowfall and all we get is the cold and ice. :evil: I s'pose i'd like it better if i was into snowmobiling, but again - i'd have to move to the snowbelt and then that would cut into my motorcycling time, so I'd rather move to an area that allows a greater motorcycle season!

·
Registered
234 Posts
flanny said:
Still waiting :lol:

Im glad we are not getting any snow but it is still to cold to ride and enjoy it.

I know some of you guys ride in the 30's but I for one require at least 42 degrees before I even consider it.

·
Registered
540 Posts
flanny wrote:

Still waiting

Im glad we are not getting any snow but it is still to cold to ride and enjoy it.

I know some of you guys ride in the 30's but I for one require at least 42 degrees before I even consider it.
LMFAO

here ya go flanny. I know it was posted a while ago but it fits. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
justjoe001 said:
Flanny I'm with you my friend. We got about 5 inches here. I am right near the Mass border in NH. I rode about 3 times so far this year when it was in the 60's about a month ago. We're getting there though. Just be patient.
yea man i know, i am in Lincoln NH witch is my weekend house and they i got a week house , where i go to school south of Boston

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Snow

byg_mi said:
biglpierson said:
We never get snow here, only heat from the sun. I always wanted to play in the snow but it will never happen here, you are so lucky to have a white x-mass. Already in the mid 80's here.
My wife says a White Christmas is ok, but the rest of winter needs to go! I must say, I'm starting to agree. I don't mind the snow - Problem is that for what ever reason, everyone around our area will get the big snowfall and all we get is the cold and ice. :evil: I s'pose i'd like it better if i was into snowmobiling, but again - i'd have to move to the snowbelt and then that would cut into my motorcycling time, so I'd rather move to an area that allows a greater motorcycle season!

ahah they should make two sides, one side with know then they get another one with hot weather and no snow ahah wouldn't that be sweet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.