Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Texting while driving a cage is ridiculous but while driving a motorcycle is just plain STUPID!!!! I use all my attention on my bike just to keep an eye on everyone and everything around me. I sure can't afford to be distracted.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just makes you want to reach out and touch someone! Bad enough to text while driving, but texting while riding is just a jackass move.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Darwin's Law may well be in effect for this individual... At least on a bike, it's harder to kill more people than yourself when you're being stupid.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Texting while driving a cage is ridiculous but while driving a motorcycle is just plain STUPID!!!! I use all my attention on my bike just to keep an eye on everyone and everything around me. I sure can't afford to be distracted.
+1 wow, just wow

·
Registered
302 Posts
I like the mug shot. A winning smile with subtle undertones of criminally insane. Bright future there. yikes!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Texting generally uses both hands and eyes... taking a pic uses one hand and half the eyes ;) I've taken many pics while driving or riding, trust me, it's not the same thing ;)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Cruise control on...check. Stick both feet on the handle bars to give you positive control...check. Scoot your butt back to the passenger seat (so you don't have to bend your knees so much)...check. Lean back against the sissy bar....check.
Now you have both your hands free. What's the problem?
Dan

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cruise control on...check. Stick both feet on the handle bars to give you positive control...check. Scoot your butt back to the passenger seat (so you don't have to bend your knees so much)...check. Lean back against the sissy bar....check.
Now you have both your hands free. What's the problem?
Dan

you forgot the last step, run into family of five killing them and yourself..what's the problem?

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: I don’t understand how people text while riding. Sure...I lock my throttle but...with a beer in one hand and a “joint” in the other...how the heck do you text? :shock:

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:shock: I don’t understand how people text while riding. Sure...I lock my throttle but...with a beer in one hand and a “joint” in the other...how the heck do you text? :shock:
Joint? Too hard to keep lit, get a back issue of an mid seventies Easyriders and see if they still sell that pipe specifically for riding

·
Registered
673 Posts
Remember when they said it would be dangerous to go over 30 mph in a car? Things change, roll with it. I can't let the text forward with the picture of the glow in the dark condoms go unanswered!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
you forgot the last step, run into family of five killing them and yourself..what's the problem?
CD, you know I was just joking!
Texting on a bike is far past the crazy stage, right?
Heck, I do pretty good just to pick my nose while driving.
Dan

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CD, you know I was just joking!
Texting on a bike is far past the crazy stage, right?
Heck, I do pretty good just to pick my nose while driving.
Dan

I assumed you were joking yes, I just wanted to finish the scenario;-)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts