Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm computer stupid, so URL means nothing to me lol. I had to e-mail myself the picture and save it to my desktop. Dont know if I can get it (URL) from an e-mail or not.

·
Registered
848 Posts
You've got to put your pic up on the web somewhere..there are some free pic storage sites (I don't know the names of any, someone will chime in with some hopefully)
You put your pic there, and then put the address (URL) in the link for your sig pic.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I'm computer stupid, so URL means nothing to me lol. I had to e-mail myself the picture and save it to my desktop. Dont know if I can get it (URL) from an e-mail or not.
some people will say to post pics at photobucket,,you dont have to do that,all i done was uploaded my pics to my photo album on here and then used the bb code from that pic to post it as my sig pic.
so upload photos to an album on your H.S.N profile then just click on picture you want to use as your sig pic....at the bottom of that picture will be 2 codes..ones a picture code url,ones a bb code,click on the bb code one,right click, copy...go to user cp,click edit signature,at the top of this box theres a little icon beside the envelope that has a pic of a moutain,scroll on it it should say insert image,if it does,click on it,,itll open a place to put your url,click/paste..b4 submitting,delete the very last "img" and the first " img/http: " in that link,,you then can preview the signature to make sure pic is there,,if not redo steps..hope this works for ya.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.