Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to Sturgis, SD this year???
I had my dream cruise to Sturgis, SD last year with a ride to the Bike event of my lifetime...
I am going to Sturgis, KY this year so I can say I rode mine to both...
We`ll leave out of GA Wednesday 18 July for the KY event, it doesn`t look likely that I`ll be able to do both Sturgis` this year, however I`m thinking of doing both Sturgis` in one trip, a full month on the road on my Bike...
Ride Safe,
"D"

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well I was thinking of doing another rally over the first weekend and going to sturgis next year but if you decide to go to SD I will gladly ride up there with you. It's only 7 or 8 hours from me with minimal stops. Haven't been up since 08. Or you could come to the across the border raid in south west Iowa. Never been but looks like a fun weekend of camping and riding. I'm in Sioux City Iowa, could even give you a huge couch and great food if you decide to head north.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
542 Posts
Hey Captain D
Neil here. I am riding in again from Los Angeles. I will be in sturgis camping Monday night through Friday am early.
Maybe we can meet up again for breakfast.
Neil

·
Registered
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Cap`n D" ain`t makin th` trip this year...
I Was thinkin on "Lil Sturgis" KY trip but 2 folks backed out and a lady needs my handyman expertise thursday, so I won`t be making "Lil Sturgis" this year...
IF all goes well and I can $ave some $turgi$ money, Lil Sturgis and Sturgis will be on my agenda in 2013...
A month on the motorcycle travel is just what the Dr. Orders fer a personal vacation...
Have a good time for me & Ride Safe,
"D"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts