Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Modern World

It is a strip of tint that sticks to the inside top of a full face visor. About $11

Found this at a local cycle shop. I was skeptical. I installed it then I went out riding into the bright sun. To my amazement, it worked well.

Me likey a lot.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
You can also use a piece of window tint to do the same thing. I got the idea a few years ago and used a scrap piece (left over from doing my truck windows) to do my full face helmet. There are different tints at auto stores, some lighter, some darker. I'm surprized that helmet manufacturers don't come with it already on.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
When I get a new visor, I tape off about a 1 inch strip at the top and spray paint it flat black. Just like having a ball cap on with a visor. Works especially well in the winter when I'm riding south into the winter sun or into the sunrise or sunset.

sanoke

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
sanoke said:
When I get a new visor, I tape off about a 1 inch strip at the top and spray paint it flat black. Just like having a ball cap on with a visor. Works especially well in the winter when I'm riding south into the winter sun or into the sunrise or sunset.

sanoke
That sounds like a great idea. I ride directly into the sun on my way to work. I think I will give it a try.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've got one on my visor and I wouldn't live without it. Seems most of my riding involves riding into the sun. GREAT product! 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts