Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sunday afternoon my oldest son called and asked if I would be up for a ride. Me? Always! So he popped over and mama and I saddled up. We live close to some foothills that provide some limited opportunities for riding the twisties. Mama rode pillion and took the following pics and video:

Here's Chris on his '83 650 Nighthawk

Our shadow taken from the back of our Shadow :wink:

A view from our perspective

Heading to the gas station before hitting the twisties

Another short video - the sound is crummy, but the picture is kind of cool. Mama had to pretty much turn around to take some of this

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your DW must be double jointed.

Hey, that would be fun!

I think she was just able to twist around to get the shot. I was pretty impressed considering we were hitting the curves at the time. I wasn't running too hard but still . . .

She did complain that it made her a little queasy though.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
i had that same bike but in blue loved it wish i still had it was fun to ride in town

·
Registered
302 Posts
Neat stuff. I've been through Turnbull Canyon, it's a great little road for bikes. Lots of crazy stories, legends and myths about Turnbull.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I've been through Turnbull Canyon, it's a great little road for bikes. Lots of crazy stories, legends and myths about Turnbull.
There sure are. I remember when I was a kid being a bit scared to go through there at night. I heard stories about wild dogs, etc. Great place for a quick ride though. You must know the area well to have recognized Turnbull!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts