1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
39 Posts
Neat find. Most of them are too far away from me to be an easy weekend ride. I wonder if you can add some. There are a good number in Balm and Wimauma out toward Sun City Center that are very relaxing and usually not heavily trafficked.

Actually, out in Wimauma is where I go to test stuff out on the bike, since if it stalls or otherwise malfunctions, there's not a high chance of encountering another motor vehicle.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neat find. Most of them are too far away from me to be an easy weekend ride. I wonder if you can add some. There are a good number in Balm and Wimauma out toward Sun City Center that are very relaxing and usually not heavily trafficked.

Actually, out in Wimauma is where I go to test stuff out on the bike, since if it stalls or otherwise malfunctions, there's not a high chance of encountering another motor vehicle.
Yes, I did see an area where you can add routes. I haven't done so and am unaware of the process involved in getting them on the list. Yeah, most are too far away for me too. When I do them I'll probably be staying overnight somewhere along the way.

·
Registered
39 Posts
That'd certainly be a way to get away for a night. I'd have to con my better half into joining. Just load up the saddlebags and the backpack and be off! I do have some vacation I need to take...

·
Registered
39 Posts
As am I. Actually can be there in 10 minutes. I might drag out and check one of these routes out. I just rejected my carbs and it made a world of difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts