Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a Shadow chat but if anyone has or had a Suzuki V-Strom 1000 please tell me as much as you can about it good or bad.
Specifically dependability of chain?
2 up comfort?

·
Registered
10,182 Posts
I have 2 buddies with them, and they are super pleased. Love the power and the fact that they can do on and off road pretty good. They take good care of them and have not had any issues yet and both tell others to try them out.
As for 2 up, no clue, both of them are their solo rides. I would love to have one, they are great bikes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bud! I’m saving up for a bike in the spring time and that’s one of the ones I seen. There is a smokin deal on a leftover model from 2018 so worth a consideration at least. But no experience with adventure bikes

·
Registered
10,182 Posts
If you can....rent one. You may be able to rent that bike, or that size from somewhere. Burn a day or 2 in the saddle.
Then decide for against it. The standard seating position will may you love it or hate it. I love it personally. Mine is not an adventure, but seating is similar.
I plan to go to New England, fly and rent. It will be an adventure bike or a big bagger. But...the Vstrom is top of list.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts