Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my 95vlx is bobbed but im not happy with it so can any one build me a swing arm stretched 6 inches and all the goodies needed to keep my stock rear wheel ill do the fender mounts and paint my self but i don't feel that i have the skills to do the swing arm

·
Registered
808 Posts
Chain drive moto, not too tricky and you might need to swapout the chain.
Shaft drive like Lazurus = fuggiddaboutit.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Why would you stretch a BOBBER?

If the bike is too small stretching aint going to help. I know you are not having issues with keeping the front wheel down under acceleration, so why the stretch?

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
For the look. If people only modified bikes to increase their practicality, comfort, or performance, there wouldn't be any choppers, bobbers, or cafe bikes....

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
For the look. If people only modified bikes to increase their practicality, comfort, or performance, there wouldn't be any choppers, bobbers, or cafe bikes....
Not about praticality. just sounds confused to "strech" a "bobber". I mean is it a BOBBER or or some kind of reverse strech chopper? I guess it could be a Drag Bike.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Seems to me that most bobber guys think their breaking the mould or some crap, now a slight deviation from the bobber norm is being frowned upon?

Seems a bit silly..

Who cares what you call it when it's done. It's gona be a modified bike and that's about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.