Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have experience with the Kuryakyn Swing Wing pegs? I'm 6'2", riding a 06 Aero, and have been thinking of highway pegs for awhile to stretch my legs occasionally on some of the longer stretches. I came across a pic of someone's bike they're selling with the swing wing pegs, looks nice but not sure how well they really work or how sturdy they would be when extended. What's your thoughts?

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
They are not REAL sturdy! I bought a set to replace the stock pegs on the wifes spirit. The problem was the pegs were so wide if you wear boots or shoes with heals your foot would get hung up. She could not change gears. We returned home and I removed them and sent them back. Get you a set of highway pegs, maybe even offset ones so you really can stretch out, it will be better and cheaper!
Coop

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Coop, that's what I'll do. At one point I was even thinking of forward controls, but they seem really pricey, so I'll start looking for a good set of highway pegs over the winter.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Have them both on two bikes. Really like them... Have the best of both worlds. Have had no problem with them being sturdy.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Does anybody have experience with the Kuryakyn Swing Wing pegs? I'm 6'2", riding a 06 Aero, and have been thinking of highway pegs for awhile to stretch my legs occasionally on some of the longer stretches. I came across a pic of someone's bike they're selling with the swing wing pegs, looks nice but not sure how well they really work or how sturdy they would be when extended. What's your thoughts?
I have them on my 06 Aero and like them a lot. No problem either with them not being sturdy. I'm a lot shorter than you at 5'8" though.

sent using motorcycle.com app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.