Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
93 1100. I have a burnt out brake light/tail light bulb. It's a stanley 12v32cp.... I can't seem to find one locally... is there a wagner or another company cross list number? I had an 1157 that looked the same, but when I tried it, it glowed way way brighter, which made it look like my brake light was on all the time.

thanks!

·
Registered
6,045 Posts
93 1100. I have a burnt out brake light/tail light bulb. It's a stanley 12v32cp.... I can't seem to find one locally... is there a wagner or another company cross list number? I had an 1157 that looked the same, but when I tried it, it glowed way way brighter, which made it look like my brake light was on all the time.

thanks!
are you sure you had it in correctly? If so, try a 2057 bulb. can you post a pic of the old bulb?

·
Registered
3,469 Posts

thanks!
take it out when it burns on the highside constantly,and turn it 180degrees..this should do the trick, ive had that happen to me too,,i was like wtf?..i took it out and turned it and it worked the way it was intended.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Craig you were right... in 180 degress out... haha!

I wouldn't have thought you could install them that way, seeing as the little pegs on the base of the bulb are offset... live and learn. Thanks guys! I got two equal burning bulbs now :)

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
take it out when it burns on the highside constantly,and turn it 180degrees..this should do the trick, ive had that happen to me too,,i was like wtf?..i took it out and turned it and it worked the way it was intended.
Well i'll be [email protected] Learn something new every day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.