Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2000 VLX 600 and I'm very keen to add the "Tailgunner" rotary cannon exhaust system to the bike. I've spoken with the manufacturer and they assure me that if I go with a 2-into-1 exhaust configuration, it will operate as advertised (if you haven't seen these exhaust add-on's, see their website... very cool). My question is:

Where can I source a set of 2-into-1 headers for my bike? Are they available off the shelf somewhere (I've looked and looked online to no avail), or will I have to get them custom made?

If someone knows of a solution, please pass it on. If it involves custom manufacturing, where would I go for such a thing (it would have to be done up in double-walled chromed pipes).

I sent a note the the Tailgunner manufacturer asking this specific question... and they were noticably silent. Thinking maybe this product is really only for the H/D group... they seem to have more aftermarkey parts available to them.

Thanks all.
Drew

·
Registered
20 Posts
I checked www.roadhousebrand.com for you. It was the only exhaust brand I could think of that may make a 2 into 1 exhaust for your bike. Unfortunately, they don't have your bike listed. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Marty

1 - 2 of 2 Posts