Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Duke & I just got back from a 10 day trip to Taos NM ( to meet up with the southwest Fjr gang) On the way back we did the devil's hwy down & back up for a total of 2350 miles!

Road to Taos Day 1 & 2 Preview - YouTube

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Duke & I just got back from a 10 day trip to Taos NM ( to meet up with the southwest Fjr gang) On the way back we did the devil's hwy down & back up for a total of 2350 miles!

Road to Taos Day 1 & 2 Preview - YouTube

Must have been awesome. Did you head up towards Ski Village. That ride is beautiful. Never made it on a bike, only an SUV, but I'm hoping to soon. My family loves it up there.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We stayed at the Kachina Inn ( they treated us good as last year)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
thanks for sharing those great videos. I love the scenery in my adopted state. but I've got questions for you.

1) how do you film while riding?
2) where did you find goggles for Duke?
3) how do you secure Duke?

I think my little dog would love to ride but not sure how to keep her aboard.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
1) how do you film while riding?

QUOTE]

I am interested in how you accomplish this as well. I've thought about buying an inexpensive video camera and attaching it to the bike somehow. This past weekend at "Roar to the shore" in Wildwood there was a vendor selling small video cameras you can attach to the bike for $200. I wish I had bought one. Not that anyone else would be interested in the places I go but I think it would be fun to look back on rides I've taken.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Bestbuy sells cameras that have motorcycle/bicycle mounts. Not sure on how cheap.

Where is the devil's highway? Me and the Wife are moving to Casa Grande, Az in 2 1/2 weeks and will need to find some places to ride.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Where is the devil's highway? Me and the Wife are moving to Casa Grande, Az in 2 1/2 weeks and will need to find some places to ride.
The devil's hwy 191(formely hwy 666) is in the east part of the state, it runs North & south from Clifton to Alpine there are over 400 curves. It's Awesome!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.