Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I contacted Tapatalk. They told me that HSN is using and outdated plugin for Tapatalk and needs to be updated. That's the reason why it doesn't let me/us login through that app. Does that make sense to you guys?

·
Registered
5,841 Posts

·
Registered
10,213 Posts
I force stopped app, and then cleared cache, I was able to get in, but the pics don't work.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
I logged in through the sign-in process for Tapatalk just yesterday. What I found was that if I tried to log in when viewing any of the forums or messages it failed. I had to back out to the screen which shows all the forums I put into Tapatalk, hit the HondaShadow.Net forum and at that very first screen the log in worked.

·
Administrator
807 Posts
Why can’t I log in from Tapatalk?
Other users who had this issue found that if they logged out of Tapatalk (you may want to force close the app in your app settings on your device) and cleared the cache for the app that they were able to log back in. Can you try this and let me know if it helps?

Have you tried accessing the site from your mobile browser yet? The site is responsive, so it will adjust automatically for you from any device. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Current Tapatalk Issue
We have seen a few known Tapatalk issues. We have been in contact with the Tapatalk support team. Tapatalk has confirmed this is an issue on their side and it will be addressed in a future release of the app. Once Tapatalk has released a fix, this issue should be resolved by updating the app to the most current version. We don’t have an ETA for the new release. Hopefully, that helps provide a bit more clarity on this frustrating issue.

- Cricket

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I finally got in through Tapatalk! I uninstalled and reinstalled Tapatalk which I probably didn't need to do. I force closed the app and cleared the cache (which took me forever to stumble onto how to do that) then logged in manually. Don't answer "yes I'm ..... Log me in" that won't work gotta do it manually. It does work! Now pictures are weird. Some I see some I don't.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts