Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
I don't own a T shirt that doesn't have some biker or motorcycle reference to it. They are all my favorite and I wear em till they fall apart. But none of them have shadow on them. Now I do have an HSN patch on my vest!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey those are cool. You made those???
Yes. I have a Cricut vinyl cutting machine. It's pretty easy to grab a logo off the internet and convert it to a Cricut file. The T shirt costs about 3 bucks on sale and about a couple of bucks worth of vinyl.

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
I don’t think that’s what he means, but they have gotten interest from other members, it’s only a matter of time before someone asks......

Sitting on my VTX making Vroom Vroom noises.

·
Administrator
10,493 Posts
Well, posting about being able to make logoed tee shirts, stating what it costs you, and posting various pictures of the site logo on shirts and bags made it pretty easy to conclude that this could be an attempt of judging interest in sales. If I am wrong, you have corrected me. Unfortunately, we have had several people over the years attempt to sell their wares, do market research and try to build a customer base for their home businesses, as well as advertising their services for custom fabrication etc, on the forum without the permission of the site owners.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope, not selling anything not doing research, not trying to build a business. Don't have a home business and don't want one. Listen, if this thread bothers the administrators, owners or other users, just delete it. My point was to see what others t shirts look like not to offend anyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts