Honda Shadow Forums banner

Temperature is warming up,

2K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  Hawaii 600 
#1 ·
The sun is coming out. A couple more short months and it'll be high time to take the Honda back on the road. :)

#7 ·
#10 ·
we have a chance for our first snow Saturday night. I hope we get some, my son has never seen snow and my daughter barely remembers it. I have had to scrape frost off my seat the last two nights before riding home from work...not so much tonight as the one before. I have just about had enough...I just want one day that is 70 and sunny so I can take a long ride without any discomfort!

#11 ·
Elk666 said:
Pathos said:
Lisa said:
Not in Ontario :lol: brrrr
Yeah I heard it was -42 this morning with the windchill! That's crazy.
same here in the montreal area :?
spring seems sooo far away... :cry:

It sure does. I like snow but when its sooo cold, we can't get out to enjoy the snow for long.

come on spring! I wanna ride!!

#17 ·
Pathos said:
williewonka said:
What? Where in Ontario is that??? Today it's -4C (29F). Snow has fallen and it looks so beautiful outside. Good day to take a walk through High Park.
Not sure. All I know about that is what was said at work.
I think there was a day this week that was calling for it to be that cold with wind chill. I don't think it got that cold, but it was cold brrrrr

#21 ·
St. Pete Beach on Sunday.
85 and sunny!! :twisted:

Then it got cold, highs only in the 60's, but I did get 150 miles in today!![/img]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.