Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take this time to thank all of you members who participated in the Christopher's HSN Christmas giveaway.

It is an event many members look forward to and it is the giving hearts of our bikers here who always make this giveaway a success. Once again this year was awesome with so many of you guys going into your garages, sheds and storage areas to find gifts and then giving your items away to a fellow HSN biker.

Thank you everyone for making this years event a success. May all of you and your families be blessed with an awesome 2015 and may you all enjoy many rides that provide you with great memories.

Christopher

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Last year I had nothing to give since I had just started riding. I had some stuff to give this year which is almost as fun as getting stuff. :)

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
My first Christmas here at the HSN and enjoyed it along with my new patch. Looking forward to next year so I can add some gifts to go under the tree.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
The thanks should be to you Christopher....you kicked this off and many people have benefited from this give away.

So Cheers to you and all the best in the New Year!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts