Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 7 months ago I asked for your Prayers and support by sending a card or a note to my brother in-law Thomas Gerou. My brother-in-law was found to have terminal cancer. He is a deaf mute which puts him in a lonely world as he doesnt communicate with many people. He has been staying with my family through this. This morning he went into a coma stage and now its only time before he passes. I had become very close to Thomas through this. Now all I can do is stay with him until he gives up and passes on. I am thankful that he is in no pain. I just wanted to say thank you all for your support and cards that were sent to Thomas, Thank You again as it really helped him stay in good spirits even though he knew he didn't have a chance to beat his cancer

·
Registered
628 Posts
none

If you are there when he passes from this life to the next, you will have given him a wonderful gift of not being alone.

My prayers.

Jim

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey

i was with my grandad when he passed. he had not talked for several months but right before he passed he looked around the room at my wife and me and smilled then squezzed my hand and went on. it was the most peace i have ever felt.

you and your family are in my prayers

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks to all for your prayers

Our thoughts and prayers go out for you. May you find peace as well as comfort. Memories last a lifetime and will forever bring you comfort. Bless you and your family during this time of sorrow. You are a wonderful person.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Heartfelt prayers to Thomas and all of your family.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tom is in a coma type stage, still alive if you want to call it that, Cancer is the cruelist way to die, he lies there can't eat, can't drink, just fading away. all I can do is wet his lips and keep him as comfortable as possible, Prayers are needed. ----------ace

·
Registered
628 Posts
passing

I hope you were there when he passed from this life. If you were not, your gramps knew that you were there.

My sympathy.

Jim

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Ace, condolences to you and your family for your loss. I was present at the passing of 2 very special people, my maternal grandmother and my Dad, both who had suffered considerably for months prior to the moment. For each, there was a brief period of relief for them and eventually for me in the moments just prior because I knew they were moving up to the next level. My thoughts and prayers will be with your family for the loss of a loved one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts