Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
4,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Thanksgiving HSN family! Gonna try to squeeze a ride in today. Stay safe and eat plenty!

Good guys ride black bikes

·
Premium Member
4,570 Posts
yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all the folks here at ShadowNet. Hope you all had a nice dinner with family & friends today. God Bless. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,495 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Friends ! ! !

Hope you all had a great day...
No riding for me, I had a little too much to drink, not to mention that it's in the low 20's here in Michigan.
Phil

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Friends ! ! !

Hope you all had a great day...
No riding for me, I had a little too much to drink, not to mention that it's in the low 20's here in Michigan.
Phil
Being in Florida these days, I could stand for a day in the 20’s.... ?

·
Super Moderator
6,495 Posts
Being in Florida these days, I could stand for a day in the 20’s.... ?

Michigan's a nice place to visit but you gotta' be tough to live here all year round.

If the young punks throwing rocks off the freeway overpasses don't get you, the long, cold winters will. Around January our furnaces will start running non-stop, and even though you have a humidifier on your furnace your nose crust's up with those dry scabby things overnight, and when you blow your nose to try to get them out it bleeds.
Phil

·
Premium Member
4,570 Posts
Michigan's a nice place to visit but you gotta' be tough to live here all year round.

If the young punks throwing rocks off the freeway overpasses don't get you, the long, cold winters will. Around January our furnaces will start running non-stop, and even though you have a humidifier on your furnace your nose crust's up with those dry scabby things overnight, and when you blow your nose to try to get them out it bleeds.
Phil

Wow, that sounds like a drag Phil. Dont have that problem here in Mass but we to have a long cold winter. Right now its 13°F outside. Brrrrr ;)

·
Super Moderator
6,495 Posts
Wow, that sounds like a drag Phil. Dont have that problem here in Mass but we to have a long cold winter. Right now its 13°F outside. Brrrrr ;)
My wife and I went on vacation several years ago and we stayed in Plymouth. I made the mistake of complaining to one of the locals about how bad Michigan winters are. He put me in my place about winters...... I've never been to Massachusetts in the winter but from what I heard, it must be pretty bad.
Phil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts