Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the chance to break bread with Crazy Dave today and I must admit, the best part of CD is his lovely wife Linda. :)

We had a great time discussing life and of course all the nut cases we have on this forum were part of the discussion. :) No one was arrested, no bikini tops appeared and despite Dave lifting his shirt and exposing his man boobs in the IHOP parking lot, it was a rather tame morning. I think Dave is getting alot less crazy in his old age. :)

I will let him tell you about our wanderings out by the Gulf coast. I know Linda was NOT looking forward to flying home to the snow and cold weather.

It was great to meet Dave and Linda. They were exactly as I expected....very nice, friendly and compassionate people.

Thanks for the meet up you two. I really enjoyed getting to know you.

Chris

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
...CD I can't believe that you would actually go on Chris's computer hack into his account and write this crap about yourself...even after he welcomed you into his home and opened his cupboards to you...have you no shame you self indulgent egotistical manic overachiever....;)

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
...no pictures...didn't happen...:shock:
+1

At least when Christopher was here in Richmond, Virginia, my wife Margaret and I rode out to visit him at his daughter & son-in-law's house (and we have a photo too).

I'm not asking for a photo of Christopher in his feather boa and Crazy Dave in, um, whatever... :shock: But a regular photo of you two would be great!

·
Registered
587 Posts
In spite of the comments above, it sounds like you had a great time. Not sure about the man boobs, though...

·
Registered
23,170 Posts
+1

At least when Christopher was here in Richmond, Virginia, my wife Margaret and I rode out to visit him at his daughter & son-in-law's house (and we have a photo too).

I'm not asking for a photo of Christopher in his feather boa and Crazy Dave in, um, whatever... :shock: But a regular photo of you two would be great!
you shall have one sir, as soon as I get home to a computer with a working SD slot

·
Registered
23,170 Posts
I had the chance to break bread with Crazy Dave today and I must admit, the best part of CD is his lovely wife Linda. :)

We had a great time discussing life and of course all the nut cases we have on this forum were part of the discussion. :) No one was arrested, no bikini tops appeared and despite Dave lifting his shirt and exposing his man boobs in the IHOP parking lot, it was a rather tame morning. I think Dave is getting alot less crazy in his old age. :)

I will let him tell you about our wanderings out by the Gulf coast. I know Linda was NOT looking forward to flying home to the snow and cold weather.

It was great to meet Dave and Linda. They were exactly as I expected....very nice, friendly and compassionate people.

Thanks for the meet up you two. I really enjoyed getting to know you.

Chris
I may be insane, but as noted in your own post I am also compassionate.

I assessed the situation and decided that it was not worth the risk of being my normal self, since you obviously would not be able to handle it and there was NO way I was giving that ugly mug mouth to mouth resuscitation.

Honestly folks I thought I was meeting a fellow biker, a brother of the wind..no one told me Chris was really a balding 3 and a half foot tall midget.
In fact the manager of I Hop asked me if I needed a booster seat for my ..son??

Chris it was great hooking up with ya, perhaps some day we get get together again on some iron horses and go ride, tell DARK SIDE I said hi.

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: Chris...seriously...get some counseling. You probably are not thinking straight after seeing CD's "man boobs" live and in person. :shock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts