Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
OldDad is between us....ish. Not sure how fer away you are, I do want to get my hands on it. Then I am sure there are a couple others near ish me that want it.
OconeeDan is on the list I think.
Coop

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Anyone between Chill and me wanta read this book??????? Its a pretty good jump between us, surely there are one or two takers....

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Horse Head I am on the list but surely someone between us wants it first. I an pretty full the next 2 weeks.
Anyone.....
Coop

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Dont forget me yall!
Canyon he lives down here, he gets them anytime he wants them;)
Coop

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
OK guys/gals, I am meeting OLD dad when he is done, whos next after me?
Coop

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
i would like to get it from you next
Anyone between me and Big Country want to get in? Surely someone, it is 200 miles, we have bunch of guys here....If not, your gonna miss out!
It will be Late August before I have a whole day free, anyone in between speak up!
If not Big Country we will get together on a place and time.
Coop

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Meet me In Lexington, HWY 1 around lunch...We will have Lunch with Old Dad and Dinner at my house, After Church on Sunday we can take it to Big Country!
Sound like a Plan?

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Yep, 11th. Me And The Bride are riding up to meet Mark and having lunch with him. PM me your plans if ya heading this way!

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Sorry guys but there will be a slight delay from me getting the book. We had a death in the family and I will not be able to meet Old Dad this weekend, Sorry guys and gals!
It was an Uncle that had been suffering and not been able to "Live" for the last year or two. He now is not suffering and is with his family that preceded him to heaven!
I will try to meet with Old Dad the following weekend. Sorry for the delay, OR, if someone in between wants to meet with him and then me the following Friday or Sunday that will work for me. Old Dad, I will meet up with you another time if this happens.
Coop

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
It's all good folks, the family is kind of relieved that he is no longer suffering! Everyone is taking it really well.
Thans for the kind words and prayers!
Any takers on the book? I will get it, but not trying to stall it too long. Just keep me in the loop if the plans change, I am subscribed, but wont be looking this weekend on here most likely. Canyon can call/email me if need be.
Thanks yall!
Coop

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
OK, guys n gals, the hand off has been made. Myself, my bride(Spirit 750) and Sister n Bro in law(Valk Interstate) rode to Newberry SC today to meet up with Old Dad. We had a Great Visit and a Great Lunch! Sorry for ruining your record Old dad:p This was my second visit with Old dad and I think it will have to occur more regular, if you have not met him, he is a great guy, make plans to meet him.
You want to see pics I bet....well guess what.....NO PICS:( I had full intentions of a group pic....But the Brain Fart prevailed:(
I will read through and make plans to get it to the next in line..... Big Country is up, but if you are between he and I, and want the book, LET ME KNOW!!!!
Great ride today, hot , but good:) 140 ish miles, fillup showed I got 49 mpg, Bride 58, not too shabby! The Valkerie, probably 37:(
Ride safe yall!
Coop

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
It was our pleasure! You had ALREADY treated me right.....
We too just beat the storm, barely! It started to rain but we out ran it:p
Coop

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
I have it, it will be moving soon.... Life and Bad weather have slowed the movement:(
Plan is Oconee Dan, then Big Country...I think!
Coop

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Dude evidently you cant read! You wanta see it again...cut me some slack! You know whats up!
Coop

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Sorry for the rant guys! My life has been crazy with tons of stress! I should not have taken it out on A Great friend!
Sorry yall!
Coop

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
OK, guys, Things are back on track for me for a while, I will be meeting Dan Next Saturday, weather permitting. If weather is bad It will be before then or Sunday after church.
Dan is a fast reader evidently, Big Country, you free next weekend? He may be willing to read and pass on fast. PM me and him if you want to try to meet him and me.
He lives in Eatonton, I am delivering it to his house then we may ride or just hangout.
Sorry for the delay yall, tons going on in our lives and just have been covered up.
Coop

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Well she did read it also...She may ride with me to meet Dan, got a nice backroads trip planned. Weather permitting, SHE IS A FAIR WEATHER rider, and she will not be pushed to ride in the rain...Not by anyone, specially me!
Coop

1 - 20 of 222 Posts