Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
This is a cool idea..hope it makes it's way down the east coast; i'd ride over to Georgia.

·
Registered
848 Posts
If someone doesn't step up soon, I'll ride that way..if it's taken all summer to make it down the coast, it might take 2-3 yrs to go around the country. But surely, there's a ton of GA folks on here, where are they?

·
Registered
848 Posts
If no one else in Ga wants it, or Florida, I can ride down to Columbus and meet you, Big Country.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Bluedad when you are done with the book I would like to get it next. So maybe we could meet up to pass it off next.

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle.com Free App
Unfortunately Big Country was sick, so the pickup didn't happen.
But when I get it, you'll be next.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Any word on the book would like to get my hands on it next.

We're going to try meeting this Friday in Columbus, Ga.
You're welcome to meet with us there at the Cannon Brew and Pub.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Would like to but I will be in north Georgia Friday doing thanksgiving with my wife's family.

That's cool; I'll let you know when I've finished reading it..shouldn't take me long.

·
Registered
848 Posts
obligatory pics here.
Great food and beer. It's a special thing, meeting someone in person from the forum. Enjoyed the time with you and your friends, Big Country. I look forward to y'all showing me around the south Georgia roads.

Attachments

·
Registered
848 Posts
Trying to get together with fairlane as soon as possible. Watching this thread I'd always wondered why it seemed to be so difficult just taking a ride to pass off the book. Now I know!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Great to meet up again with Chris, and meeting Jason. Hope y'all made it home alright and didn't get too wet!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Ok pics from handing the book off to fairlane, and then meeting with both fairlane and Theja1.
Both times I forgot to take pics of the bikes!
And! who knew you could upload pics from the phone using the motorcyle.com app? lol

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

Attachments

·
Registered
848 Posts
I know this is a sticky topic already, but maybe it needs a specific shout-out to Texans in the regular general forum. Perhaps some folk just aren't following this.
Why isn't Amos in this thread already?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts