Honda Shadow Forums banner
2201 - 2206 of 2206 Posts

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
The book will be going to Thunder Beach in Panama City this week. Anyone want it?

If you don’t wake up smiling and happy, then at the end of the day go to bed smiling and happy...you are doing it wrong.

Reactions: smilie

·
Registered
2013 Black Honda Shadow Spirit VT750C2
206 Posts
Not sure where John’s family hails from, but 2200 or so posts ago, canyon was in New Hampshire which is where I am. Please let me know if/how I can help.
Best,
Steve

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Not sure where John’s family hails from, but 2200 or so posts ago, canyon was in New Hampshire which is where I am. Please let me know if/how I can help.
Best,
Steve
Canyon doesn't want any part of this anymore. We are close friends, and he has no desire to have the book back or help.
The book likely will Stay with TheJa unless someone really wants it. TheJa is trying to touch base with the family, but if not, Ja will hold onto it. Maybe pass back to me one day.....idunno. nobody has been willing to pass it anymore, Ja arguably has nearly double the Miles as the next person does, so he should have it on a bookshelf if anyone.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Reactions: NHBS

·
Registered
1998 750 ACE
20,280 Posts
I was explaining to @Peppysfireball about our GREAT Times we`ve had passing this book...
I said I would bring it up IF "I can find it"...

Did we get it back to Family members? OR is it in OUR Family now???

Just curious,
Dennis

WOW 111 pages of "Pass Offs"

2201 - 2206 of 2206 Posts