Honda Shadow Forums banner
21 - 40 of 2206 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Canyon - I'm in Baltimore, MD. I could travel to receive the book and to deliver it also. This is a good idea.

Mike

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm in ms if it comes down south to Alabama Georgia ill make the trip to get it and pass it on to Texas or someone in between

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
If you want to send it south I'm a closer start, Could meet up with the member from Connecticut to get it moving, Met up with our own Crazy Dave when you where on Vaca (not on the bike though) But would love to meet up at some point.

Dauntae

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Canyon - I'm in Baltimore, MD. I could travel to receive the book and to deliver it also. This is a good idea.

Mike
Get the book to southern NY or northern PA , or even north Jersey (sorry I wont go near NYC or north on the NJ turnpike on my bike, just to many cagers and heavy traffic up there)
I'll meet MidalySr in DEL or MD, he can get it off to MB-ED in DC.
I would plan on reading it though.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
If you want to send it south I'm a closer start, Could meet up with the member from Connecticut to get it moving, Met up with our own Crazy Dave when you where on Vaca (not on the bike though) But would love to meet up at some point.

Dauntae
Dauntae, let me know when works for you. Hopefully next weekend? You seem to be closest and can get this moving the soonest.

I would plan on reading it though.
I would hope anyone who takes it would also take the time to read through it before they passed it along.

I see this has become a stickie too, thanks to whomever did that. Now let's get this book/bike party started!!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I could try for next weekend but might be iffy, Girlfriends son has his opening games that weekend in little league but hopefully Sunday. If not the weekend after. How close to the border are you any way. I forget what town you were in.

Dauntae

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Hmm Maybe someplace close to Salem Ma, Could bring the kids up with me and check out the witch stuff (No bike though with the kids) and we could meet, How far is Salem for you, That's about 75 miles for me and closer for you but I think the kids would enjoy it, Although Christine CAN'T wait to get out riding with me hehe she's a good one.

Dauntae

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
That's doable, Not sure I could make it next weekend but the weekend after, should be good. Don't want to miss opening games in little league for the little guy.

Looking forward to the meet up.
Dauntae

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
OK Next weekend I have a club rid eon Sunday so Saturday 4/14 I'm free. The weekend after that I have a Tech Day to go to on Saturday so free Sunday 4/22.

The plan is to meet Dauntae on 4/22 unless someone is free 4/14.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Say Hi for us. Too bad this wasn't 7-8 months from now, we could try to make you the last guy with the book.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I wanted my girl to go for the ride but she found out she is working that Sunday 4/22 so I'm seeing if any of my riding buds want to go for the ride, Might have a HD buddy coming for some chow and for the ride. Really wanted my girl to come but she works with Alzheimer's patients so it can be tough to get days off some times. Looking forward to the meetup then to find the next recipient to pass it along too. (after I read it of course)

Dauntae

·
Registered
109 Posts
Dauntae-
I am in Connecticut, on the right edge of the "notch". I would be able to meet up when you're done with it.
I am planning a trip South along the Skyline Drive, Blueridge Parkway, Cherola Skyway, and the Dragon in early June so could pass it along then.
Let me know...

Dean

·
Registered
205 Posts
Dauntae-
I am in Connecticut, on the right edge of the "notch". I would be able to meet up when you're done with it.
I am planning a trip South along the Skyline Drive, Blueridge Parkway, Cherola Skyway, and the Dragon in early June so could pass it along then.
Let me know...

Dean
I can meet you along the parkway or at the dragon

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I wanted my girl to go for the ride but she found out she is working that Sunday 4/22 so I'm seeing if any of my riding buds want to go for the ride, Might have a HD buddy coming for some chow and for the ride. Really wanted my girl to come but she works with Alzheimer's patients so it can be tough to get days off some times. Looking forward to the meetup then to find the next recipient to pass it along too. (after I read it of course)

Dauntae

she could still go,,all she has to do is tell them she was there,theyd never know.
i know,im gonna go to hell for that..lmao

·
Registered
775 Posts
she could still go,,all she has to do is tell them she was there,theyd never know.
i know,im gonna go to hell for that..lmao
Yes you are, I may be joining you. I'm still laughing:mrgreen:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm in ms if it comes down south to Alabama Georgia ill make the trip to get it and pass it on to Texas or someone in between

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Motorcycle.com App
Louisiana here to help.

21 - 40 of 2206 Posts