Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Yea, and it's only $55,000. If it had a Honda motor I'd go out and buy one. Be the only one on the block in my neighborhood.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I don't like the idea of having to ride laying on my scrotum, F that. But if you're going to dream about what you'd buy if you were rich I vote for buying the Victories Secret company. To be the owner of that with all those beautiful ladies kissing up to the owner..... need I say more? ;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me guess... you also bought all the "Men in Black" DVD's....:smile:

point being... it's a "Generational" thing .....
No. I didn't buy the dvds, but watch the rerun movies when they come on.......hehehe

What generation might that be ....Guess I am ahead of my generation, cuz I is 48 years old my fellow rider.......

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
No. I didn't buy the dvds, but watch the rerun movies when they come on.......hehehe

What generation might that be ....Guess I am ahead of my generation, cuz I is 48 years old my fellow rider.......

the first two anyway:wink:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't like the idea of having to ride laying on my scrotum, F that. But if you're going to dream about what you'd buy if you were rich I vote for buying the Victories Secret company. To be the owner of that with all those beautiful ladies kissing up to the owner..... need I say more? ;)
Scrotum not an issue fer me..............:mrgreen:

Vickys Secret? really???????

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.”
Marilyn Monroe

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
Marilyn Monroe

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
yup really. Why buy a $55k bike when you can own a multimillion dollar company full of beautiful women?

·
Registered
563 Posts
If you're riding a Tron you might get abducted by aliens.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
I'd guess there are only a few people on here I'd like to see wearing VS outfits, possibly a few more just for the laugh factor.

Hey if you are buying..I may be game...just pick out what you would like to see me in... notice I did say maybe ... I still have final say

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Hey if you are buying..I may be game...just pick out what you would like to see me in... notice I did say maybe ... I still have final say
words seldom escape me and this is certainly one of those times I can't stop laughing long enough to be able to think.

·
Registered
751 Posts
The first thing I would buy if I were rich would be "paying off my wife and I's debts." Next would most likely be wooded land to build a new house... Small log cabin.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
no problem, that's what I am here for
you do have to admit that when it came to the question of the first thing you'd buy if you were rich I was certainly thinking outside the box (I know there will be jokes about that comment)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts