Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Frikkin' .. .. BUMP!

For you new guys and girls - - This is a game for all members (which includes you good selves)

Somebody calls a tag. the last tag called is: Your bike w/ a police cruiser in the picture.

Ride out and take a picture of your bike and the tag (the current tag being Your bike w/ a police cruiser) in the same picture.

Post the picture.

First person who posts the pic calla the next tag.

Easy-Peasy-Lemon-Squeezy!

So.. Snap a pic of Your bike next to a police cruiser, Post it, and ... CALL THE NEXT TAG!!

Mark-B, thanks for the bump!:grin2:

PastorDave, that windshield looks great!!!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Comic book store.

Palm Trees.

The Black Warrior River.

Lake Tuscaloosa.
We are about a week and a half from peak color here. (It's 75 degrees currently with warmer weather coming).

Cool road side stand I shop at.

And...the next tag, your bike in front of a neighbor's Halloween display.
there's a better on next door, but the wind last night knocked some of it over.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
@Theja1: Nice pics, sir! :nerd:

I was gonna knock the comic store one out at lunch, since there's one right up the street, but got called into a BS meeting! :frown2:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I have never joined in the game before but thought it would be fun. But it was 45 degrees today so I didn't feel like going to Rainier National Park. But close by there is a National Cemetery for veterans with the theme " Where hero's go to rest" . So I knew nobody would object too much if it wasn't truly a park. And since Mt Rainier is in the background my heart was there too.
Welcome to the game @swifty2014 , it really is a lot of fun! Your pictures were great!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Here's the boat ramp pic. Ironically, I was here for lunch today then got home and checked the site and saw what the tag was and had to come back. Plus right next to it was a bonus pic from a couple of tags ago, an Audi R8. Next tag is your bike next to a car with the same color or paint scheme as your bike, similar to the one shown....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 65 Posts