Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,737 Posts
Just out of interest (and in the interests of maybe bagging it if I can think of one), what do you consider a "country book store"?
Small town, independent, new and used books.
My thought was to post pics of some of the stores that could use our business and people might go to them if they are in riding distance. To help with those that had to close off and on during this pandemic. :)
Thanks for asking.

Reactions: Bdilz99

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,737 Posts
I'll let someone else bag it then. Compared to where you're from, the largest city in my country is barely a backwater village to you, and we only had the one initial lockdown and supposedly got a handle on this thing :)

If I do bag one later I'll keep your idea in mind when calling the next one.

(Nothing at all to do with the shameful fact that, as an avid reader who loves older volumes, I have no idea where there's such a store in my entire nation!)
How about just an independent book store? not one of the big box stores? What part of NZ are you in ? How about this little gem?

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,737 Posts
Grab...old gas station signage...
Behind me and to the right is a modern gas station, the wagon has been restored and is pretty cool. I didn't expect to get anything like this today, was just out riding, went by it and thought what the hell...so turned around went back to get the pic.
View attachment 292957
Nice 👍

Reactions: KiwiRider

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,737 Posts
I thought some of our newer members might want to join in. :) I find it fun to look for "grabs" when riding around.

Reactions: Bdilz99

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,737 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,737 Posts
That's a REALLY nice pic. Makes you want to curl up on the grass there and go to sleep watching the sun go down and the moon go up.

Reactions: HokieShadow

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,737 Posts
Nice pics. You did a great job placing those clouds throughout the sky. ;) . Wrought iron gates huh ? Good one. I'll have to keep my eyes open.

Reactions: kesanders

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,737 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,737 Posts
Where is this "sweeping vista"? What a view!

And I rode into work today, so maybe I'll be on the lookout for the current tag.
Southern Chester County, PA . In the middle of a bunch of horse farms. I usually cruise around in the country looking for gravel or dirt roads and often come across views like this one.

Reactions: stanman13
1 - 20 of 46 Posts