Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
'99 VT750CD ACE
435 Posts
You guys were busy today!!!!!
I've been dying to get in on the tag/grab! Saw the bridge and knew I had one close by, crappy weather but couldn't resist! Apologies to seeline if I jumped the line!! The movie set tag is great and hell if wasn't a 2-3 hr ride I could have contributed a 2nd, it just got cold/rainy all afternoon.

·
Registered
'99 VT750CD ACE
435 Posts
Clampett this was a good one!

So my grab is at Fatima Shrine if you'll accept it! I really wanted to find a classic front lawn bathtub w/Jesus in it but no luck :D
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Tree

·
Registered
'99 VT750CD ACE
435 Posts
New Tag, a hotdog trailer/van type shop! I was hoping it would be open cuz I was hungry for lunch but sadly, still closed due to covid, here in MA, things are not opening up just yet...hopefully soon (y) There was a local cop that circled by me twice when I stopped for this one, I was really hoping he say something just so I could explain that i was "playing tag"!!
Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Transport Car

·
Registered
'99 VT750CD ACE
435 Posts
I'm here in MA, I actually googled serpatorium near me and it was NC or SC as the closest...not exactly a Sunday ride. We have some zoos with "reptile house/exhibit" buuuuuut they are closed and if not I'm pretty sure they would frown upon actually riding through zoo grounds 😁

·
Registered
'99 VT750CD ACE
435 Posts
If the grab works then the tag is a take out joint, probably too easy but it was cold today 🥶. If the grab doesn't work then just enjoy the pics. This one is a seasonal type seafood place where you can get your typical plate of fried clams or the all mighty fisherman's platter! The only rule for the tag other than being a take out place would be it can't be a chain. In the spirit of the previous book store tag lets go for the "one off" independent business...
Tire Wheel Cloud Fuel tank Sky

·
Registered
'99 VT750CD ACE
435 Posts
I could ALMOST use the donut shop I found today but they have 3 locations. Will try again soon.
3 locations could still be an independent type spot...it's not like Dunkin Donuts which has over 1,000 locations in MA, 6 or 7 of them in my town.
I was just happy to get a "grab"..it's been a while

·
Registered
'99 VT750CD ACE
435 Posts
Here's a grab, This car, as a diner, over the last 60 or so years has been in several locations throughout central MA and other spots in New England. Currently it sits on property of a large car dealership and as you can see has been added onto. It's also under renovations right now otherwise it would have been a good spot for a breakfast sammie! btw the clock is about 5hrs ahead.

Wheel Tire Plant Sky Property

·
Registered
'99 VT750CD ACE
435 Posts
Grab: Bike n boats... sorry for the distance between my bike and the boats but it was Sunday and the gates were closed. I stopped in the parking lot of an adjacent business. I figured I'd do the grab because I'm not sure how many more times I'll be out before winter. Anyway, this place is full of boats of all shapes and sizes that have been repo'd.
Sky Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle

1 - 20 of 23 Posts