1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Honda Shadow Spirit VT1100
26 Posts
Ill grab this one, i park next to this cemetery every day

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Tree

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Bicycle tire

Next tag is next to an old cannon. Bonus if you can get some mountains in the background

Reactions: Bdilz99

·
Registered
26 Posts
since these cannons are a fun topic, no bike stuff but i had the pleasure of firing these old Vietnam era beauties for a ceremony a lil over a year ago. Best part was all the car alarms that go off when we shot them off.

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Plant Motor vehicle
Wheel Plant Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

But YES a pic with your bike by a cannon (any cannon) is still the current tag, since Phantom just has random pics from seemingly everything lmao i thought for sure i'd get him with a cannon.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
I dont have a long commute but i work on a military base every day, so stuff like cemeteries and cannons arent hard to find for me, now a BLACKSMITH on the other hand is a tough one.
Im not opposed to a drive for the purpose of a grab though, just another excuse to go for a ride

·
Registered
26 Posts
GRAB.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motorcycle Vehicle

Closest shot i could get to the blacksmith, went for a ride to San Juan Bautiste Old Mission this mornin for the tag.I swear i saw at least 5 bike groups and 10 or more individual riders pass by when i sat down to grab a bite, it was pretty great.

Ima make this new tag an easy one, maybe someone will grab it up before the weekend is over so i can take another ride, NEW TAG is just any motorcycle dealership, we'll see how fast someone can grab it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts