Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
This game/thread has been going for 4 years.
Jump on the bike, run out and snag a tag and call the next one.
Only rule is go out, ride and have fun!
Post OLD pics only for bonus pics for us to see. Some go to great extent to get and call tags. Personally I normally only commute so I don't get to go too far and hard for tags. But I try to get interesting ones and call fun ones we can all have a chance at.
LOL. I meant I was playing an incarnation of this game, here, in about 2010 or 2011.
As for "tags" I meant I don't have a license plate on my bike yet. As much as I want to have fun, a $150 ticket won't quite be worth it.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Could you put that Opel GT on , maybe, an S-10 4x4 chassis ? That would be unusual...
Funny you should say that.

I'm currently on my (I think) 17th Opel GT, Technically it would be 16th and 17th since I have two of them.
BUT, my very first one, I sold in a moment of desperation. A few years later I saw it in someone's side yard and they had, indeed, put it on a 4X4 chassis. And just like every other idiot did in the mid 80's, they thought it would be cool and then abandoned the project halfway through.

How did I know it was mine? I had a one-of-a-kind paint job on mine. NOBODY would be crazy enough to do that paint job. Part of the reason I sold it was someone damaged the paint and there was absolutely no way to repair it without stripping the car. And I wasn't about to do that again.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Any pics lying around ? How good are you with photoshop ? :p
I'm great at photoshop but I'm far too moral to fake it.
Sad thing is a guy I've known for almost a decade was working where I work. He job hops so he's never in one job for long. But his car would qualify.
He took a former cop car, Crown Vic, and turned it into something that would look appropriate in a Mad Max movie. He jacked it up, cut the fenders with a sawzall to fit some truck tires. Had an off-road light bar installed at the top of the windshield. Dude has $20K into the car that's not worth $1000. But you'll never miss it if you saw it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts