Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
5,183 Posts
Ok I'll throw my hat in the ring here is the church i dont usually attend. I am a member of the NFL faith. Next tag your bike with your boss sitting on it

Attachments

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Oh the doors were locked but walking in would cause structural damage

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Alright, got your tag.

Next tag shall be your bike in front of a National Guard Armory.
Is this close enough? Got run off by security! Told me photos are not allowed!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Yes i do have a great photo! Thanks Cerberus! Ok next tag.... your bike and a natural rock formation

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Man! I cant wait to retire so I can see the all the sights the rest of the country has to offer! I'm considering burning all my vacation days in one shot to attend the HSN dragon ride next year

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Ok since I work for the post office if there's no rocks then your bike at the post office.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
We'll see what kind of time I have today, don't know what you really mean by rock formation, we have dozens of out croping's that are called formations, Red Rock, battleship Rock etc. All either on my normal daily prayer ride or just a little further. One I didn't think about when I turned around yesterday is called Soda Dam but is a water fall or a formation. I'll see what I can do, it will be later probably so if someone gets it first maybe I'll just get a few and post bonus pics anyway.
If its natural it works !

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
I'd like to see your bike with rock formations like you all have in Bryce Canyon. Without the snow, of course. Because YOU have rock formations in Utah. Hey, who is that old guy in the second photo? Yeah, the High Plateau is a little cold in January, but the hoodoos were really cool with snow.

Anyway, I think someone can probably do a post office photo. Unfortunately for me, my phone AND wallet were lost yesterday. So, until I get a new phone from the insurance, photos will be difficult for me. I'm hoping I'm getting another phone tomorrow.
I think i should take a ride into the red rock country real soon!

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
If water or wind exposed rocks it's a natural formation right?
I will be on bike tonight, but no real good spots to snag anything within the time frame and area I will be travelling.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
If ma nature made it yep

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
I'd like to see your bike with rock formations like you all have in Bryce Canyon. Without the snow, of course. Because YOU have rock formations in Utah. Hey, who is that old guy in the second photo? Yeah, the High Plateau is a little cold in January, but the hoodoos were really cool with snow.

Anyway, I think someone can probably do a post office photo. Unfortunately for me, my phone AND wallet were lost yesterday. So, until I get a new phone from the insurance, photos will be difficult for me. I'm hoping I'm getting another phone tomorrow.
This is a spot on the nebo loop in san juan county called devils furnace I think. Can't get the bike close enough cause its at the end of a walkimg path. Its in the middle of thick forest its way cool!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,183 Posts

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Yall keep it rolling, I can't ride due to some family medical issues, things are improving, but it may be a week or so, keep the tags going:)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Hope everything works out well for ya! Good vibes!

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Looks like I'll have to go the art-car route if I can find another one around town. The last one I saw looked like this:

Can't say I'd really want to park my bike next to something that gawd-awful.
That is not art! That is hideous!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Y'all thought the natural rock formation was hard.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 92 Posts