Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 40 of 5068 Posts

·
Registered
7,773 Posts
Greg, I think you see what I mean. It's why I stopped playing my original game. Let's just get tags and have fun doing it. Gat, get your ass back here ;).

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
10,184 Posts
No score..... gat get your old butt back in...
We can change the name of this one to the FUN Tag game!

·
Registered
10,184 Posts
Let's get the name changed to..
"Fun Get out n ride tag game...
Or something unlike that other one.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Just watched first episode of Sons of Anarchy. Good TV!!
So, still can't watch SOA without thinking it's Married with Children, Peg's Story, post divorce. Seriously, keep expecting an Ed O'Niell or Christina Applegate cameo as her "former life".

Which would be kinda awesome!

So, where are we on this pictures game? Because, I'd be in if I had any idea what's going on.

EDIT: Who played Bud Bundy, and has he done anything since?

·
Premium Member
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
So, still can't watch SOA without thinking it's Married with Children, Peg's Story, post divorce. Seriously, keep expecting an Ed O'Niell or Christina Applegate cameo as her "former life".

So, where are we on this pictures game? Because, I'd be in if I had any idea what's going on.

Ha. Funny.

Next tag.

A farm implement dealer.
You know, big tractors, combines, manure spreaders..

·
Registered
7,773 Posts

Random but Christina's dad (Bob) and I are good friends and I'm decent friends with her. Very strong girl. Anyone who has been through what she has is amazing. She's the real deal.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

21 - 40 of 5068 Posts