Honda Shadow Forums banner

5001 - 5008 of 5008 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Ok next up your bike in the middle of nowhere.
So anywhere in South Carolina?
I managed to meet both criteria! :p My bike in the middle of nowhere SC.

As a side note. I was on my way back home from Lowe’s, a 50 mile RT. In my expandable leather pouch mounted on my sissy-bar is: 2 one-gallon cans of paint, 3 tubes of caulk, 2 cans of spray paint, 5 plastic electrical boxes, a voltage meter, and some fittings. Can’t remember where I got the bag, but damn it holds a lot when I unzip it so it expands. It all almost fit before I unzipped it, afterward I had room for more stuff.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Next Tag:

Your bike, and an establishment with a name that includes a location from another state (not another country). For example, a person in the Carolina’s could take a photo of their bike in front of California Dreaming restaurant in Charleson, but someone in California could NOT do the same in CA. Likewise, a person in California could use Bob’s Carolina BBQ, but someone in Carolina could NOT. A person in Vegas could park in front of New York New York for a photo tag, but a person from NY could NOT park in front of a NY sign for the tag. Someone from NY could NOT use a Buffalo Wild Wings, but everyone in the other 49 states can.

Hope that makes sense.

·
Registered
10,164 Posts
I managed to meet both criteria! My bike in the middle of nowhere SC.

View attachment 282024

View attachment 282025

As a side note. I was on my way back home from Lowe’s, a 50 mile RT. In my expandable leather pouch mounted on my sissy-bar is: 2 one-gallon cans of paint, 3 tubes of caulk, 2 cans of spray paint, 5 plastic electrical boxes, a voltage meter, and some fittings. Can’t remember where I got the bag, but damn it holds a lot when I unzip it so it expands. It all almost fit before I unzipped it, afterward I had room for more stuff.
That sounds like a bag worthy of its own thread in gear section! My Wal-Mart back pack does good, but only expands so much....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
I’ll get this tag tomorrow....if no one else does.

Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
IMG_8004.JPG

Since it’s almost Football season finally, your bike with a flag, advertisement, stadium, or whatever of your favorite college football team.
Nothing in your yard or of yours, and no taters.

Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

·
Registered
10,164 Posts
I am! Just haven't seen anything. I may have to take a little ride to NIU to get the ball rolling again. (so to speak)
I am riding some. But....
This Tapatalk thing not being able to see pics (don't know if y'all can see if I post) and @Theja1 says SC people can't claim it. So....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5001 - 5008 of 5008 Posts
About this Discussion
5K Replies
158 Participants
Coop
Honda Shadow Forums
Welcome to Honda Shadow Forum. Come in and discuss any Honda Shadow models: VT1100, VT250, VT750 and the VT500.
Full Forum Listing